Thanks to AMG’s research team, our sales personnel may already know of a number of planes available that may fit your needs. Once the negotiation stage is complete, AMG will arrange and supervise all the necessary technical inspections, modifications, payment process, change of registration and title, etc. You can trust that the process will be in good hands.
- Detailed analysis of the market, with sold units for the last few years, and sale projections for current year
- Financial evaluation of aircraft
- Preparation of marketing and sales documentation, along with advertising campaign
- Worldwide aircraft marketing
- Qualify potential buyers and discuss all offers
- Organize and supervise all aircraft viewings and inspections
- Negotiate offers, handle escrow accounts, prepare sales documentation
- Conduct all closing activities, including proper transfer of title and International Registry filing, and finalizing all documentation.