1980 Lear 35A SN 288
13,066 Hours 12,439 Landings
Description: Honeywell TFE731-2-2B
Programs: MSP GOLD (N1 DEECS)
TSN: #1: 12,358 #2: 11,619
CSN: #1: 12,578 #2: 11,910
TSOH: #1: 1,418 #2: 155
Dual Garmin GTN 750’S WAAS GPS MFD. Systems include moving maps, JEPPVIEW, 8.33 COMMS, VOR, LOC & GS Receivers. Radar overlays on moving map. Flight plan function includes SIDS, Stars, Airways and approaches. LPV capable.
· AUTOPILOT: Jet FC200
· HF RADIO: Bendix/ King KHF 950
· SATCOM: Aircell ST 3100 (Cordless Handset)
· DME: Dual Collins DME 40
· ADF Dual Collins ADF 60
· RADAR ALT: Collins ALT-50A
· WX RADAR: Garmin GWX 70 w/ Vertical Profile
· TCAS II: Honeywell TCAS 67A (7.1)
· TAWS: Sandel ST 3400
· CVR: Collins CVR 30
· XPDR: Dual Honeywell MST 67A W/ Flight ID
· ELT: Artex ELT 110-4
· Cargo Door
· Raisbeck aft storage locker
· Raisbeck ZR Lite Flap Mod
· Dee Howard TR 4000 Thrust Reversers
· Dual Concorde Lead-Acid Batteries
· Emergency and Wing Ice Lights
· Freon air conditioning (R134A)
· RVSM Compliant
Complete strip, PPG anti-corrosion chromated primer base coat w/ Matterhorn white and gray and black accent stripes completed by Flying Colors in 2014.
New 8 Passenger Interior completed in beige Townsend leather with complimentary tan carpets was completed by Flying Colors, Saint Louis, 2014. 4 pedestal seats in a mid cabin club configuration, aft cabin 3 place divan and a Fwd side facing Belt-ed Lavatory Seat. The lavatory is separated from thr main cabin by a sliding cabin door and from the cockpit by a heavy curtain. Airshow 410 includes a 10 inch monitor on the RH Fwd Bulkhead. 2 Mid cabin executive foldout tables, cabinetry and side rails are completed in high gloss dark cherry with bronze metal cabin furnishings. Tan patterned low-er sidewalls with complimentary beige sidewalls and headliner complete this tasteful interior.
Aircraft is very well maintained and current on the factory maintenance program. On CAMP.